I have been in business since 2009 and we’re located in Rochester, MI. My team consists of myself along with Samantha Kreilach, my talented newborn photographer aka baby whisperer, and Sara Meteyer, my right hand man with all things weddings! I began my love affair with photography while I was studying abroad in Rome, Italy. I got to spend my days wandering the streets of Rome and photographing all of it’s beauty. It was amazing! What started off as a hobby quickly turned into a full time profession and I haven’t looked back. I love people. Like, a lot. So being able to capture memories that make them happy, makes me happy. We treat our clients like family because that is what they are. And I’ve always dreamed of having a big family!
1. I love my husband, my daughter and my fur child more than anything in this world!
2. My ultimate goal is to open a second location in Italy.
3. I am still scared of thunderstorms.
4. I love to travel, drink wine and listen to amazing music. If I can do all of them at the same time, you can’t wipe the smile off my face.
5. I still get butterflies before every wedding I photograph.
Be sure to check out more from Vision Photography!