Getting Started with Iris Works
One of the biggest struggles when tackling a new studio management software is figuring out where to begin. Not to worry! With Iris Works, we have it set up so that all you have to do is go into your studio profile, and work your way down the list on the left hand side. We’ve found this to be the quickest and easiest way to set up your workflow. If you are a user who hasn’t been using any sort of email template, standard documents, etc with your client, it’s going to be a little extra work for you on the front end. However, we PROMISE this will save you so much time and headaches in the long run if you set a day aside and write up standard forms and documents to send to your clients. Ok? Ok!
Remeber, start at the top and work your way down. Here’s a quick explanation of each section in your studio profile:
- Studio Profile– Here you’re able to update your address, phone number, website, logo, avatar, and header. These are things that you want to make sure are correct as some will appear on things such as your lead capture form.
- Documents– This is the section where you can upload your questionnaires (forms), contracts, and any documents you may send (pricing, what to wear, etc)
- Email Templates– Any of your standard emails that you send out to clients will be uploaded into this section. We have a few templates included for you to reference too.
- Workflows– This is where the magic happens! Create workflows based on the type of client they are (boudoir, wedding, newborn, etc). You’ll be putting together a start to finish list of what each client gets with their experience. This will include any of your automated documents and emails as well as any other to-do items that need checked off.
At this point your system is set up and you are ready to start adding clients! This are what the remaining sections in your studio profile are for:
- Website Leads– Here you’ll find the URL link for your lead capture page that you can add to your website. If you are a Prophoto user, be sure to check out this tutorial on how to add it as the contact form to your site.
- Goals & Metrics– In this section you are able to create new goals to help measure your growth! You can measure daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly and measure things like number of session and sales!
- Subscription- Here you can upgrade your subscription, add the gallery feature, and track your billing history.