Welcome to our 4th issue of Release Notes, where we try to give a little more insight into what the software development team accomplishes. On a biweekly basis, we share what new features, enhancements, and fixes have been completed over the previous two weeks. We hope you enjoy and find these posts informative!
New Features 💡
With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we know rescheduling sessions has become frequent and painful. We’ve added a new feature to Iris to make re-scheduling easier to track and maintain! See our instructional video below for details on how to use this feature.
See Sessions in Spotlight
There’s a new tab in Spotlight where you can see the Client, Title, Start Time, Session Type, and Status for all of your Sessions! This feature pairs well with the ability to reschedule sessions because you can filter all of your sessions to only see those marked “Needs Rescheduled”.
- Payment Schedules requiring only one payment are smarter. When you have an Invoice that only requires one payment, the Payment Schedule will automatically update as you build your Invoice. This is the first of many enhancements we’re releasing to make Payment Schedules easier to use.
- Payment Reminder and receipt emails now show in Client Activity. After a “Payment Due” or “Receipt” email is sent to one of your Clients, you can see the details of when it was sent by looking at the “Recent Activity” section of a Client’s profile.
- Percentage discounts calculate correctly on the first try. Discounts that are a percentage of an Invoice’s total once again calculate correctly. You no longer have to edit and immediately re-save the discount for it to show the right number.
- There’s more spacing at the bottom of Spotlight. Our Intercom button was covering the pagination buttons below the data table in Spotlight, so we added some spacing to prevent this from happening.
- Expiration dates on new Quotes default to the current date. Similar to a fix we made last time, there was an error when trying to create a new Quote without manually setting the expiration date. If you didn’t see the error, your Quotes were successfully created.
- Payment Reminder emails don’t send if an Invoice is paid in full. If a Client paid an Invoice early, i.e. before the Payment Reminder email was sent, they would still receive the email. We’ve added checks that keep this from happening again.
- Clients are sent to the correct page after paying with PayPal in the booking process. In the Booking process, after a Client successfully pays with PayPal, they should be sent to a confirmation page with their session information. There was an issue that would redirect them back to the page where they provide their name and contact information, but it is now resolved.